Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Planet’s Pick (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at planetspick.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Planet’s Pick.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
If you wish to purchase any product, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment methods (s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product availability, errors in the description or price of the product, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
We issue refunds for Contracts within 15 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming
8. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or another right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and
- Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
10. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka, which governing law applies to the agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
11. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.